You listen to your customers, we listen to ours. Join us along with host sponsor Synovus, in Atlanta GA for a day and a half of dynamic conversation around voice of customer, innovation and accelerating your business goals. We’ll dive deep into making customer feedback actionable with industry thought leaders from Apptentive and Social Assurance.
During our time together, we’ll also take time to look at NCR-D3 moving forward and our 2020 and beyond plans to further drive your digital transformation and help your institutions grow and compete in an ever evolving marketplace.
We look forward to seeing you in November where we’ll work together to take action.
Dates: November 14-15, 2019
Location: Synovus Event Center, Overton Park. Transportation from Omni to Synovus will be provided.
Guest Accommodations: Omni Hotel at The Battery Atlanta
Please reserve by Oct. 21st
Thursday – November 14
- 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM Business Intelligence Breakfast & Breakout
- 9:30 AM – 9:45 AM Welcome
- 9:45 AM – 11:00 AM Opening Remarks
- SVP & GM of NCR Digital Banking, Doug Brown and Mark Vipond welcome you, review the past year and discuss the NCR acquisition, development and driving digital first banking forward with the D3 platform
- 11:00 AM – 11:15 AM Networking Break
- 11:15 AM – 12:15 PM D3 Looking Ahead
- In this general session we will take a deeper dive at the investment that we are making to the D3 platform and wins our clients can expect in 2020.
- 12:15 PM – 1:15 PM Lunch
- 1:15 PM – 2:15 PM Growth through Feedback – Jon Tvrdik
- Discussion in which we will take a detailed look at the feedback that you have provided over the past 12-18 months and what we are doing with it to provide the digital banking experience that you need for your customers
- 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM We Hear You – Apptentive
- Join customer engagement specialist, Apptentive on how to effectively optimize your Net Promotor Score and App ratings and why a deficiency in one is not the end of the world.
- 3:15 PM – 3:30 PM Networking Break
- 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM Let’s Talk: Operationalizing Feedback – Ben Pankonin, Social Assurance
- Join Ben as he discusses various social media strategies, especially as it relations to operationalizing the feedback that your customers are leaving on your social media channels.
- 4:30 PM – 5:00 PM Wrap / Q&A
- 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM Dinner
Friday – November 15
- 7:30 AM – 9:00AM Business Banking Breakfast & Breakout
- 9:30 AM – 9:45 AM Day 1 Recap
- 9:45 AM – 10:45 AM Fireside Chat: Continuing Innovation
- We are going to start our morning with a panel discussion discussing continuing innovation. Our panel of experts will take a deeper dive at how they are continuing innovation within their own organizations and some best practices that you could use to curb some of the speed bumps you may be having within your own.
- 10:45 AM – 11:45AM Growing Account Opening – Darla Vaughan & Rob Seward
- As part of the investment into the D3 platform, we will be making some significant updates to our Account Opening solutions. In this session, Darla Vaughan will discuss what to expect in greater detail.
- 11:45 AM – 12:00 PM Closing Remarks
Omni Hotel at The Battery Atlanta
Classic Luxury and Modern Comfort Next to Suntrust Park
Serving as a cornerstone of northern Atlanta’s newest mixed-used community, Omni Hotel at The Battery Atlanta is within steps of SunTrust Park, home of the Atlanta Braves professional baseball team, as well as premier office space, Coca-Cola Roxy music venue and a variety of shopping and dining options. Cobb Energy Centre and Cobb Galleria Centre are less than a mile away, so visitors can easily access more of the sights and sounds of Atlanta.
Check-Out by 11:00 AM EST
2625 Circle 75 Parkway
Atlanta, GA 202