D3 is searching for highly innovative, enthusiastic and results-driven Engineers to develop D3’s next-generation software applications. Work with our collaborative team of individuals where your ideas count.
• Responsible for developing back end applications
• Install and configure software applications
• Analyze all available information to choose the appropriate solution to a problem
• Creative thinking to solve known problems in a new way or to design and develop new ideas into innovative applications
• Use version control software to check out source code, to check in new modules and to track modifications to existing source code
• Use issue management software to manage and track development efforts
• Attend daily agile scrum team standup meetings
• Participate in high-level design discussions
• Write application code and unit test code
• Troubleshoot application error conditions
• Peer review code modifications
• Analyze user requirements
• Develop and modify application software in an Agile scrum environment
• Document software features/modifications
• Keep up to date with technology and apply new knowledge
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or proven work experience in related field
• Solid Java programming language experience
• Solid Spring and Hibernate experience
• JMS experience a plus
• Intellij or Eclipse IDE experience a plus
• GIT version control experience a plus
• JIRA issue management experience is preferred
• Relational database experience is preferred
• Apache camel a plus
• Strong complex problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to learn quickly and manage time effectively
• Proven written and oral communication skills
• Experience in the financial industry a plus
D3 offers a competitive salary, flexible hours, full benefit package and much more!
Zions Bancorporation Selects D3 Banking Technology’s Digital Banking Platform
OMAHA, Neb.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--D3 Banking Technology (D3), provider of an advanced digital banking platform, announced today that Zions Bancorporation, N.A. (Zions) has selected D3’s modern digital banking platform to deliver an enhanced banking experience to Zions’ 750,000 digital users across seven independently branded-affiliates. By leveraging D3’s platform, Zions expects to boost efficiencies and reduce complexities in the back office.
Digital Banking Platform Now Available on Amazon Web Services
(D3), provider of one of the industry’s most advanced digital banking platforms, announced today that it is now a member of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN). Its cloud-native digital banking platform can be deployed on AWS, resulting in lower costs, greater control and more rapid innovation for banks and credit unions.
Survey: 74% of Consumers are Likely to Recommend Their Financial Institutions
Survey reveals preference for regional and community institutions, but digital remains major reason for banking with the largest institutions.